At Alex Trade Frames, we supply a wide selection of high performing glazing products to installers and tradespeople across the North West. When it comes to windows, doors, and conservatory products, our choice is extensive and our industry knowledge second to none. If you’re a glazing installer working in Greater Manchester, Cheshire or the North West, we can offer you a wide range of high quality products to offer to your customers.
Conservatory roofs from Alex Trade
Many of our trade customers tell us that their customers often request information about conservatory roof replacements. Modernising a conservatory can bring a completely new look to a property and vastly improve its thermal performance and interior ambience. When replacing a conservatory roof or choosing a roof system for a new build conservatory there are several options.
You could offer your customers a fully glazed roof system such as the LivinROOM from Ultraframe. The large expanse of glass admits an abundance of natural light to illuminate any home’s interior. Also from Ultraframe, the UltraSKY system is a lantern roof system which sits on top of a plastered perimeter ceiling. It is great for creating a more permanent feeling to a glazed extension while still bringing in a lot of natural light.
The Guardian Warm Roof
If your customers are looking for a way to make their conservatory feel more like a traditional brick-built extension, the Guardian Warm Roof is an excellent option. Precision engineered for outstanding thermal performance, the Guardian Warm Roof is a popular choice for homeowners who want to improve their conservatory’s performance and create a stylish appearance to their home. Here are five reasons to install the Guardian Warm Roof.
1. Fully compatible with all conservatory types – Whether you’re installing onto a Victorian or Edwardian style conservatory or a more contemporary Gable or Lean-to style extension, the Guardian Warm Roof will perfectly complement any home’s design.
2. Quick and easy installation – Ensure your customers that they are choosing a hassle-free option with minimal disruption to their home environment. The Guardian Warm Roof can easily be installed in two to three days.
3. Improved thermal performance – Offer your customers a more comfortable living environment and the chance to save money on reduced heating bills. With U-values as low as 0.18 W/m²K, the Guardian Warm Roof easily exceeds industry standards for energy efficiency.
4. Enhanced appearance – The Guardian Warm Roof will create a more permanent look to a glazed extension. Offer your customers a selection of roof tile finishes including Black, Grey, and Terracotta to enhance their home’s appearance.
5. Improved home interior – The inside of the Guardian Warm Roof is plaster finished to give a solid, cosy feel. Give your customers the option of incorporating LED lighting or even built-in speakers into the smooth plaster-finished ceiling.
The Guardian Warm Roof is an excellent addition to any installer’s product portfolio. For both roof replacements and new build conservatories, it’s a great choice. To find out more about offering your customers the Guardian Warm Roof, contact Alex Trade Frames today. Call us on 0161 482 2323 or send us a message online.