The industry’s leading tiled conservatory roof – Guardian Warm Roof
Specifically engineered under factory-controlled conditions to result in the very best quality as well as thermal insulation, Alex Trade Frames is a well-known supplier of the Guardian Warm Roof. With Building Control approval secured and a swift installation time, the system is widely regarded as the industry’s preferred tiled conservatory roof option that is perfected further when combined with our bespoke services.
Guardian Warm Roofs make use of a 3-layered design, comprised of a lightweight frame, exterior grade plywood, and insulated plasterboard to result in some of the lowest U-values possible with a tiled roof system. The result is a product that fully meets Local Authority Building Control (LABC) standards and is Part L building regulation compliant to give installers a hassle-free installation experience.
Features of our Guardian Warm Roofs
- Excellent thermal efficiency – U-value of only 0.18 W/m²k
- Fitted in 3 days over existing surfaces, only 172mm thick
- Fully tested and approved to meet all thermal and structural standards
- Reduces condensation, heat leaks, and no cold bridging
- Optional roof window integration
- Pre-assembled upon supply
- A range of exterior and interior finishes in both metro and slate tile variants
- 20 year wear-resistant guarantee