Giving you the necessary tools to win more business
At Alex Trade Frames, we always go the extra mile. Not just another supplier, we’re a trade partner committed to helping you strengthen your sales pitches and win more business. One of the ways we can help is by providing you with personalised point-of-sale and marketing materials, perfect for creating a lasting impression with your customers.
From personalised brochures and leaflets to professional looking quotations, you won’t have to use pushy sales tactics to give your customer confidence in your product. We can even incorporate your company’s logo and produce your quotes for you on your letterhead, further advertising your high quality of service and dedication to professionalism.
We’ve also put together some tips to help you sell more windows, without piling on the pressure.
Downloadable Sales Leaflets
Helpful tips to sell more windows
We know you know how to sell! Nevertheless, we thought it would be worth sharing what has worked for us on the domestic side of our business over the last 20 years and if any of it can help you to sell more jobs then it’s well worth it! For every job you’ve been out and priced, you have already invested your money and time. If you don’t win the job you get no return on that time or effort!
- Turn up! It might sound basic, but make sure you leave a good impression with potential customers by showing up on time to pre-arranged appointments. If you are too busy to quote, give advanced notice and try to rearrange, rather than just not showing.
- Greet your customer politely with a smile on your face – regardless of the sort of day you’ve had. First impressions are made in the first few seconds so let them warm to you from the start.
- Find out what’s important to them. Listening to what they tell you, or asking them general questions will give you an idea of what they are really looking for in a new glazing product.
- Once you have discovered what they are looking for, focus on the product’s benefits. Tailor the product to their requirements, whether it be looks, energy efficiency or security.
- Show them a sample. People like to see and touch what they will be getting. If you haven’t got a sample, ask us for one and we’ll be happy to send you some profile sections and colour swatches.
- Don’t forget to follow up your quote, however nerve-wracking it may be. It’s good to get a direct answer and feedback about your services, to help you sell more in the future.
- Start phone calls or appointments with a few general, polite questions such as: Did you receive your quote? Did I remember to cost up for everything we discussed?
- When you win the order, give them a proper contract with proper terms and conditions – at Alex Trade we can help you with these too!
- Ask for a referral. When you’ve just finished a lovely job and the customer is delighted, it’s the best time to ask if they know anyone else that would appreciate the level of service they’ve just had. Recommendations and referrals are free and very powerful selling tools!
|Glass units||“Planitherm Total Plus” outperforms Pilkington K and doesn’t have a silvery tint to it Warmer rooms and lower heating bills|
|Low maintenance||Never needs painting, just the occasional wipe over|
|Fire safety||All our side opening windows have 90 degree hinges as standard to make escape much easier|
|Glass safety||Toughened glass is always specified where you will need it|
|High security locks||Multi-point locks exceed the Insurance company guideline|