Windows, doors and conservatory roofs manufactured using the Planitherm glass range
Planitherm is the perfect solution for installers who want to offer their customers replacement glazing for their windows and doors, guaranteeing an improved rate of heat retention every time. The glazing products we supply exclusively make use of Planitherm low-E glass, which can offer up to 3 times more insulation than standard double glazing.
Our close partnership with Planitherm ensures that a range of glass specifications can be easily achieved, with fast turnaround and a simple order process. We at Alex Trade understand how demanding certain projects can sometimes be and therefore keep the process simple, no matter how specialised your glazing requirements are.
Features of Planitherm glass
- Planitherm low-E glass – outperforms ‘K’ glass by over 21%
- Suitable for use as insulating glass units
- Available in a range of obscure glass designs
- All glass CE marked to meet European technical standard requirements
- Next day service for our uPVC windows