Residence 9 windows supplied by Alex Trade
Residence 9 windows place emphasis on delivering 19th-century flush sash timber window aesthetics with all of the 21st-century benefits modern homeowners expect. R9 has the potential for use in both classic and contemporary properties. Hand-finished to assure the highest quality, R9 windows are a welcome addition to any installer’s arsenal.
Here at Alex Trade Frames, like with all of our partnered suppliers, we’ve established a great relationship with the team at Residence 9, who share our passion for amazing results and the very best customer service. This means you’ll easily be able to pass on these qualities to your homeowner customers. Residence collection
Why choose Alex Trade as your Residence 9 supplier?
- Dedicated account manager and professional marketing material
- Unparalleled technical support
- A detailed design process for the very best results
- Available in a range of authentic woodgrain styles
- R9 system easily passes British Building Regulation requirements
Modern features rolled into a flush sash timber design from the Residence Collection
Residence 9 is considered a premier product and all-around luxury brand. Unlike other rival options, our selection of R9 windows are readily capable of attaining U-values of only 0.8 when triple glazed and 1.2 when double glazed. This results in lower energy bills within a system that additionally offers a range of attractive furniture options.
Residence 9 windows from Alex Trade make use of the perfect finishing touch
Attention to detail is absolutely key with many of our products, but it’s even truer for Residence 9. Handcrafted using mechanical joints, every frame is crafted by a time-served joiner to the highest standards. The mechanical joints closely replicate traditional timber craftsmanship, making these windows almost identical to their timber alternative. This is one of the many reasons why the Residence collection windows are so popular in conservation areas.
Luxury Residence Collection timber-effect uPVC windows designed with conservation approval in mind, ready for you to install
- The authentic look of timber windows without the usual costly maintenance
- Suitable for most conservation areas, Residence 9 windows have been installed in the most particular of locations
- Residence 9 windows possess design features that exceed the necessary requirements
- Authentic butt hinge, monkey tail, pear drop handle designs, and furniture options help round out the traditional package
Trade suppliers of Residence 7 windows – Market leading design for modern living
Elegantly flush exterior and interior give Residence 7 its modern appearance and versatility. R7 is 75mm wide, resulting in excellent thermal, acoustic, strength and security performance. Designed to accommodate energy efficient glazing, Residence 7 has options for either 28mm double glazing or 44mm triple glazing.
- Flush exterior and interior provides an authentic timber look
- 75mm sections mean replacing first-generation uPVC is straightforward
- Available in 14 different finishes – plenty of choice for your customer
- Bespoke butt hinges, handles, and stays finish off the traditional look
Related topic: Timber alternative windows for conservation areas